Accounting and Bookkeeping Services for Oregon & Washington
Our expert senior managing accountants and bookkeepers are available to work with your company - whether you need us a few hours a day, a few hours a week, or a few hours a month. Services currently available are listed here, but if you have other accounting needs please give us a call and we'll do our best to fulfill your request.
We can work at your location, offsite, or a combination of the two.
Type of Accounting Software:
We work with all major accounting software. We have team members skilled in using QuickBooks (Online and Desktop), Peachtree, Netsuite, and other popular accounting packages.
We can work in your office or facility.
We can use the internet, phone, fax, and mail to work offsite so you do not have to invest in office space or equipment.
A Combination of Virtual and Onsite:
Many businesses find that a combination of virtual and onsite services works well. An Accounting Solutions Partners consultant can work on your premises a few hours a week or month, while the data entry is completed offsite, thus saving on both the hourly rate and the need for a dedicated work space.
Accounting and Bookkeeping Services:
In your office,
Ongoing Senior Accountant Services
- Leadership and mentoring for accounting and finance operations staff
- Cash management
- Business intelligence support
- Budget creation and maintenance
- Monthly and year-end closing transactions and reports
- Business and financial reporting support
- Creation and maintenance of appropriate systems of internal control to protect company assets and assure compliance
- Preparation of tax information for tax compliance and tax planning
Ongoing Bookkeeping Services
- Daily Transactions (Paying your vendors, entering your customer payments)
- Bank Reconciliation
- Monthly and year-end closing and reports
- Budget maintenance
- Quarterly and yearly payroll tax reporting
- New Business Setup
- Accounting Systems Setup or Clean up
- Moving your QuickBooks files to allow remote access, using a variety of technologies
- Closing the books for businesses which have ceased operations
Subscribe to our Free Monthly Newsletter
for news, updates and tips to empower your team.